System Partners successfully partner with world-class clients to improve their business outcomes.
Multi-channel Marketing Execution
An Australian gambling entertainment company. Tabcorp is one of the few integrated gambling and entertainment companies in the world.
System Partners were engaged to create targeted, automated marketing and offer management for all Tab account customers which increased customer acquisition and conversion rates.
- Re-designed customer on-boarding journeys to ensure acquisition strategy and execution was compliant with regulatory standards
Achieved greater levels of targeting and personalisation across all active customer channels
Automated provisioning of bet offer service to deliver a scalable and industrialised capability for executing offers across multiple customer segments in multiple channels
Implementation of advanced suppression management capability to ensure customer preferences and state based regulation was not breached
Project Resource Augmentation
National Australia Bank is one of Australia’s largest financial services institutions.
NAB has launched a large, sophisticated internal project to deploy an enterprise wide Salesforce CRM for their Sales teams and engaged System Partners to provide senior Salesforce experts.
Senior System Partners’ resources are integrated within the 30-strong project team at NAB
- 2 Senior Solution Architects
- 2 Technical Architects
- 2 Developers
- 1 Functional Consultant
13 legacy systems are being replaced by an enterprise wide Salesforce solution
- Homogenise and simplify complex legacy data architectures
- Manage several large data migrations
- 15,000 Salesforce Users
Salesforce Lightning Upgrade
Genworth is a leading provider of Lenders Mortgage Insurance (LMI) in Australia, helping people get into their new home sooner.
System partners were engaged to revamp a Salesforce Classic CRM to a Lightning based Sales Cloud instance.
- A single, managed customer view was built using Lightning components that provides Genworth’s sales teams with the data necessary to focus on different key areas for each client.
- Restructure of the way contact information and communication records were stored to be centrally located with improved ease of access and improve visibility of customer data across the organisation
- Providing CRM information so it can be leveraged in conversations with the customer, and to record all aspects of those conversations (phone calls, emails) as activities easily.
- Published key customer reports via an integration with Tableau
- Leveraged Salesforce to create a model for documents that support Customer Enterprise Planning, and generate documents using Conga Composer.
- The ability to track the “health” of a customer’s relationship using custom attributes and surfacing that information via Salesforce reports and dashboards.
Single Customer View
Perpetual is a diversified financial services company providing specialised investment management, wealth advice and corporate fiduciary services.
System Partners were engaged to achieve a full 360 degree visibility of any customer that contacted their Call Centre.
- Migrate customer complaints from legacy, ad-hoc workflow to a centralised case management, reducing turnaround times and improving management of SLAs. This included integration of the telephony and case management systems to provide visibility over escalations or reporting statistics.
- System Partners’ long working relationship with Perpetual allowed for compressed project timelines for research and design phases - providing extremely quick turnaround of the future-state processes and system architecture.
- Build was delivered incrementally over a series of two week sprints, each containing aspects of scope finalisation, build, unit testing and a final showcase to business owners, stakeholders and SMEs.
- Best practice deployment of Salesforce Lightning Service Cloud console, including Sonata integration, CTI integration, email to case and case management and call centre reports.
Agile Project Delivery & Migration
MyServiceNSW is a digital services portal built on the Salesforce platform that allows NSW citizens to perform key functions such as rego renewals, licenses.
- System Partners designed the initial system architecture for storing customer and transaction data within Salesforce - one of the first large scale 360 degree view of customer in the Australian Public Sector.
- Migrated and supported Service NSW digital team as they transitioned from Drupal to Salesforce Communities - is the largest Salesforce communities project in the world.
- Complex project management requiring a System Partners team of 20 working on three project streams in parallel to deliver three releases across a two year build.
- Delivered meaningful value to NSW citizens by enabling online transactions to renew vehicle registration
Operations & Regulatory Efficiency
Anne Street Partners is one of Australia's leading, privately owned, non-aligned wealth advisory firms, specialising in tailored financial solutions.
System Partners helped transform the sales culture, processes and outcomes by developing a Salesforce B2B lead & opportunity management framework.
- ASP Staff Salesforce experience and knowledge increased
- Successful migration of clean data and single point of contact for management of issues/tasks relating to data migration
- ASP are extremely satisfied with the assistance and expertise received from System Partners
- Effective communication and training resulted in 180 staff being Salesforce trained during 9 sessions in 4 days
- At all times was able to report at what stage we were at in the project lifecycle and the % of completeness.
- Successful use of the new project plan resulted in effective tracking of milestones and progress which in turn resulted in project transparency and achieving the project delivery schedule
Strategic Account Management
PayPal is the faster, safer way to pay online without sharing financial details, send and receive money or accept credit and debit cards as a seller.
Transformed sales processes and outcomes by developing a B2B lead & opportunity management framework powered by Salesforce
- About 170 new Reports summarized in 10 Dashboard pages to help the managers and team leaders to evaluate performance in real time
- Sales team have their own dashboards to track pipeline in real time
- Team Leaders have control on Opportunity pipeline assignment
- Better data quality of Leads and Opportunities leading to more accurate reporting
- New pricing approval process for recently launched product PayPal Here, ensuring consistency across all PayPal products
- New processes documented to ensure better training and consistency between users
- Highlight of areas of improvements
Intermediary & Channel Management
System Partners helped to develop a portal to provide seamless integration between the Xero and CGU platforms to allow accountants to obtain business insurances on behalf of their customers.
- Customers have successfully provided CGU with secure access to their payroll data and cover provided with a minimum requirement for paperwork
- Proven ability to partner with Xero has set the foundation to expand capabilities
- Roadmap includes flexible ongoing premiums and expansion into Trades and
- Health insurance product offerings
- Xero.com customers provide a new direct sales channel to CGU.
- Businesses using Xero will be able to easily request cover without needing to fill out long paper based forms. This is helping CGU to become largest national provider of Workers Compensation Insurance
Lead & Opportunity Management
Transformed sales culture, processes and outcomes by developing a B2B lead & opportunity management framework powered by Salesforce
- Transformed sales culture, processes and outcomes through the design and delivery of a B2B lead and opportunity management framework powered by Salesforce
- Created a framework to automatically create win-back and renewal opportunities in each BDMs pipeline, helping them to achieve sales target
- Simplified reporting for senior stakeholders, allowing them to make decisions based on facts in real-time
- Improve the velocity of lead to opportunity conversion
- All business specific processes and set up of systems now fully documented and available in user manuals
Customer Data Integration
End to end management and automation of Insurance Business
- Greater Confidence in reliability of data
- Improved Visibility and Management of Member Programs
- Ability to easily manage Events, Contact Groups, and Distribution Lists and track Constituent activity history
- Rapid Production of Church Directory for Publication
- Reporting to detect problems in data
St George are one of Australia's best known financial institutions.
System Partners deployed a range of solutions on Service Cloud and Communities to improve efficiencies and service to its mortgage broker partners and branch lending staff.
- Vastly reduced turnaround times for broker escalations and discretion requests (days down to hours)
- Rapid adoption of Communities by Flame Brokers and Branch Lenders
- Removal of paper-based and email-based processes
- Ability to track progress of requests online
- ‘Clone’ function allowing for reduced keystrokes & quicker data entry
- Quicker response & turn around to Discretion requests (3 days down to hours)
- Monitoring and reporting of SLA compliance
MYOB is an Australian multinational that provides tax, accounting and other services to small, medium and enterprise level businesses.
System Partners deployed a Salesforce solution to support and manage the Enterprise Solutions’ (ES) partner ecosystem.
- System Partners handled the rigorous scoping, requirements gathering and workshopping to clearing articulate MYOB's channel partner model for selling to and servicing enterprise customers
- Alignment of business outcomes and priorities at every step of the blueprint and architecture design phase
- Deployment of Sales and Community Clouds to consolidate many different systems previously used to support partner relationships and collaboration